Monday, December 26, 2011

DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?


YES!  YES!  JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

This is a piece I've been wanting to do for a long, long time.  Joliet Jake and Elwood Blues, The Blues Brothers Rhythm & Blues Revue.  Painted this in a hurry as a Christmas gift for my mom and dad... and I'm super extremely pleased with the results.  The love affair with my Cintiq is far from over, and Dad helped me install it on a big robot arm mounted to my huge ancient steel Invincible desk, so now it's positionable and flexible and even more awesomable.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

Nobs Bender said...

Hi Dustin, a very nice draw. We would like to show your pic and link on www.straightbourbon.de - is that o.K.?
Nobs

DustinResch said...

Hi Nobs. Thanks for the compliment. I took a look at your web site, and it's okay with me if you use my image, as long as you make sure there's a link to my website and blog along with it. Shoot me a message once it's up there, I'd love to see it.

Dustin